Tuesday, May 17, 2005

road rules

Our whirlwind roadtrip weekend is over. I think my husband estimated that we drove 1,600 miles in one weekend. That's a lot of time on the road. I was a real pill and drove my husband crazy. And of course, all the hours cramped together in a small vehicle didn't exactly help the situation. I have a theory as to why I acted this way...but I will refrain from posting the details.

Anyway, the wedding of our two friends Logan and Karen was beautiful. It was nice to hear a wedding ceremony other than our own, because I hardly heard a word of my own ceremony I was so happy and excited that day! We also got to see my sister Dooz run in a track meet. And visit with my grandparents and other family.

But all in all, it was an exhausting trip that I'm glad is over. I'm just grateful my husband puts up with me. He's a good man, that JJ.

No comments: