Happy Monday. Top thoughts of the day.
5. I hate work. The situation just gets worse. A coworker was brought into the boss's office and berated for things she had no control over. We all pray for a way out of this office.
4. I taught Relief Society at church yesterday, and the lesson was on families and eternal life. I feel the need to be a better person. I know I need to, but it's so hard to change!
3. I need a haircut desperately. My last haircut was great, and looked sort of like this, though with less bangs. I think I'll do something similar again:
2. Saved by the Bell watching is going strong. I know you're dying for some quotes:
Mr. Belding: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! *What* is going on here?!!
Zack: I like school... it's a good way to kill time between weekends.
Lisa: Screech, would you like to rejoin the human race?
Screech: You always said I wasn't a member.
Lisa: I'll sneak you in.
1. I am so excited! My husband said I can crochet this and he would wear it!: