Monday, March 06, 2006

i want to feel like myself again

Okay, TK and kimbo! You are right—a week is too long to go without writing. Thanks for caring. :) The truth is, I was a zombie all last week. And that’s not much of an exaggeration.

I’m on new medications, and they are making me so tired that I can hardly function. One of the medications is for allergies, and sleepiness is one of the symptoms. So I finally stopped taking that. But guess what? The allergy symptoms came back full force, and surprisingly are EVEN WORSE than being tired all the time. So I went back on the medicine and made an appointment to see my doctor.

I just want to feel normal again. If that’s even possible. My husband says he doesn’t think I’ve been myself for at least nine months, and I don’t know that I can disagree…

4 comments:

S'mee said...

So glad to here you are back and somewhat feeling better. I know the meds I was on for a while put me to sleep if I sat still for a minute! yikes. Good luck with the allergies, that can be so awful.

If you have time, I have tagged you for a meme. Thanks, and sending all kinds of good vibes and thoughts to ward off the ickies so you can get better soon.
take care, hugs

Speak said...

well I hope you feel better soon Holli! It's got to be frustrating to deal with. Is this a seasonal thing?

Anonymous said...

hmmm, at least nine months? i'd say baby! except you'd definitely know by now! i hope you're feeling well soon. i really miss you and John when you don't update! :)

Anonymous said...

You might consider going to an Allergy doctor. I took the husband today and we discoverd that he is allergic to all sorts of goodies!! He's going to get shots to help him out now. :) Get better soon. Joyce