Tuesday, February 27, 2007

lip gloss

My nearly three-year-old niece is obsessed with my ‘lip plumper’ lip gloss. It tingles on your lips when you apply it. Any time we go to my sister & brother-in-law’s house, Sareny runs to me as soon as I come in the house and says, “I want some lip gloss.”

The other day, John and I were planning to go to their house for dinner. Sareny asked her mom, “Is Holli coming over? And her lip gloss?!” I think she probably meant to say, “Is Holli’s lip gloss coming over?”

3 comments:

Mrs Andy said...

Your neice would love my house. I have a whole drawer full of lip gloss and lip sticks.

Rocketgirl said...

I totaly try to kiss Jared when I get my hands on that lip plumping stuff, but he is onto me. Man, it would be so funny to see that reaction;)

holli jo said...

Eden -- She would LOVE your drawer full of lipstick. And rocketgirl, that's so funny!