I need some serious distractions. And I'm going to think of some right now.
1. Exercise--maybe I'll take up swimming.
2. Get a pet--I'm sure the husband will say no.
3. Volunteer somewhere--maybe at an animal shelter, since a pet is out.
4. Guitar--with daily practice I might improve.
5. Write--Nah. I'm not motivated enough. I'll wait for November, I guess.
6. Connect with my friends more often--yes. This would be good.
7. Take up a daily scripture reading project--I'm sure this would help me immensely. I'm sure of it.