Tuesday, September 12, 2006

disclaimer

I've been so down lately. It's really been a damper on my blogging, on my life, on my accomplishing anything at all. I don't know what the deal is, but I just want to crawl into bed and stay there. And this is one of those weeks where hiding out isn't very possible.

But I will make time for more episodes of LOST. We bought the DVDs on the 6th, and we are almost through the whole season. I'd like to take my time and enjoy each episode slowly. Then again, our impatience wins out because we can't wait to see more of the story. We average 3-4 episodes per night.

Otherwise, I'll be either busy or reading books. My mood is not going to allow for much else.

ciao,
Holli

3 comments:

Steve said...

I know how you feel. There are days where I cannot get out of bed, and I want to stay there but I gotta go rot in an office for 9-10 hours a day to keep the lights on. :(

Hope you feel better. Let me know if you need anything.

Love, ST

holli jo said...

Thanks, Steve. May we have fewer and fewer of those kinds of days.

holli jo said...

Penguin:

I'm glad you relate to the obsession. :) And yeah, don't worry about me. I'll definitely talk to someone if I need to. Thanks for your concern.