Friday, December 22, 2006

christmas greetings

I am at work and racing around trying to finish everything by 3pm, which is when John and I are off to Nevada to spend Christmas with the family. I'm currently exhausted, nostalgic, happy, and a little contemplative. I am thankful for so much this season. I've already blogged about some things, but there never is enough time and space to chronicle it all.

I expect the year 2007 to be my best year yet. I'm excited by some of the goals and plans we have in store for the coming year, but I guess I'll blog about that later. For now, I will say merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Be safe and happy this holiday season, and may the new year bring you good and wonderful things.

love,
Holli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am sitting here waiting for you to post...this message is a little old, you know.
I suppose by the time you do get around to it, I will be back home with no more internet., :( (Since I know you only post when you are at work!)